- WHO WE ARE
- Our website-address is: https://www.mydoo.eu.
- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
- Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data MYDOO collects through the website and how this data is used.
- Collection and processing of personal data
- The personal data that we collect on our server are only those that you provide to us when you fill out a form, send us an e-mail as part of a request for information or give us your comments or in similar situations where you have voluntarily provided us with this information.
If you fill out a form, some requested information is mandatory. They are marked with an asterisk (*). If you choose not to communicate such information, MYDOO will not be able to process your request.
The database and its contents remain in the group and are stored on servers or data processing providers acting on our behalf and forced to report to us. We or our agents never transmit your personal data for use by third parties in any form whatsoever except with your permission or if we are legally obliged to do so. We take care of the security and the confidentiality of the personal data that you could transmit to us.
The data we collect may include the following: name, first name, phone number, e-mail address. The information identified by an asterisk that you communicate via forms on the website, are required to respond to your request. In the absence of communication of this information, the processing of your request could be delayed or even made impossible.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the information shown in the response form, the IP address of the visitor and the browser user agent to help detect spam.
- USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- The data we collect is used solely for the purpose of providing you with the answers or documentation that you have requested from us or for any other reason for which you have given us your consent, unless otherwise provided by law.
- RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION AND DELETION
- You can consult, modify or delete your personal data by sending a letter to MYDOO, for the attention of:
MYDOO Customer Service
1062 KT AMSTERDAM
or by email at: [email protected]
- DATA RENTENTION
- In compliance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act and the European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (AVG), MYDOO undertakes to keep the personal information that users have provided to it under conditions of enhanced security and for limited periods of time. This information is only available to authorized MYDOO personnel and is only used for the purpose for which the users provided it. This personal information is not, under any circumstances, resold or communicated to third parties.
- If you are a registered user and upload images to the site, you must avoid uploading images with EXIF GPS location information. Visitors to the website can download the images from the website and view the location data.
- CONTACT FORMS
- MYDOO reserves the right to install cookies on the user’s browser during its visits to the Website. The cookie is a piece of information that cannot be used to identify the user but that records information about how the user browses the website.
In the event MYDOO decides to install cookies on its website, it will inform the user beforehand of the purpose of cookies and will collect, if necessary, its consent.
When you leave a comment on our site, you can indicate whether your name, your e-mail address and website may be stored in a cookie. We do this for your convenience so that you do not have to enter this information again for a new response. These cookies are valid for one year.
When you leave a response, that response and the metadata of that response will be saved forever. In this way, we can automatically recognize and approve follow-up responses instead of moderating them.
For users registered on our website (if applicable), we also store personal information in their user profile. All users can view, change or delete their personal information at any time (the username cannot be changed). Website administrators can also view and change this information.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will store a temporary cookie to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal information and is deleted as soon as you close your browser.
- EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Messages on this site may contain embedded content (for example, videos, images, messages, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly the same as if the visitor had visited this other website.
The constant evolution of the internet can force us to adjust our policy on respect for privacy. As a result, we retain the right to make the necessary changes.
All rights reserved.
- WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA?
- If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request an export file of your personal information that we hold about you, including all information that you have provided to us. You can also request that we remove all personal information that we have from you. This does not contain any information that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
- WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
- Responses from visitors can be guided by an automated spam detection service.
- YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
- The information collected on this form is saved in a file computerized by MYDOO to be able to contact you and respond to the request expressed in the form. They are kept for one year and are intended for MYDOO. In accordance with the applicable Personal Data Protection Regulations you can exercise your right of access to your personal data and have them rectified by contacting: Customer Service via email ([email protected])
- PHOTOGRAPHIC CREDITS
- All rights reserved.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The general structure, as well as brands, logos, software, texts, databases, images animated or not, photos, sounds, know-how, and all other elements of the website are the exclusive property of MYDOO.
Any total or partial representation by any means whatsoever, without the authorization expressed by MYDOO is prohibited and constitutes a sanctioned counterfeit, criminal law, by article BWBR0001886 and following of the Code of intellectual property (auteursrecht).
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|FORM_KEY||Stores randomly generated key used to prevent forged requests.|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to view and edit their orders.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history, if you have asked for this.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|SECTION-DATA-IDS||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|X-MAGENTO-VARY||Facilitates caching of content on the server to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|